1920’s Style Black and Grey Womens Necklace
Multi-strand, multi length black and grey crystals plus silver coloured tubular shapes Womens Necklace with clip and ring closure. Longest length 32 ins (81 cms), Shortest length 19 ins (48 cms)
This 1920s Style Black and Grey Necklace is formed of four significantly different length strands which are threaded: first row with small black crystals, second row with small clear glass crystals, third row with silver tubular shapes interspersed with a single black crystal rectangular, fourth row with silver tubular shapes interspersed with three black crystal rectangles. A solid metal clip and ring bring the crystal strands together in perfect harmony.
Sophistication abounds with understated beauty. A perfect combination of design and fine craftsmanship with a nod to the artistry of Art Deco. This truly elegant necklace reflects the heady days of the 1920’s and 30’s.
The necklace looks gorgeous with any outfit. This 1920s Style Black and Grey Necklace adds glamour to whatever you wear. It is a truly remarkable, breathtaking piece of jewellery which will illicit many gasps of admiration.
A versatile and elegant jewellery accessory which will look stunning worn with a blouse or falling loosely on a sweater, casually and with day or evening wear. Without doubt, you and it will catch the eyes of those around you when you wear this striking necklace.
Make a statement and add this elegant necklace to your jewellery collection today. It will undoubtedly become one of your most valuable and versatile pieces.
CARE FOR YOUR NECKLACE
Here are a few tips that we suggest to help you keep your jewellery looking fabulous.
- Put your jewellery on after you have put on your perfume and any sprays because the chemicals found in these can cause damage to gemstone and pearls and in some cases can cause metals to oxidise.
- Ensure you take your jewellery off before bathing to avoid any water damage.
- Ensure you take your jewellery off before sleep to prevent any damage from occurring during sleep.
- When putting of stretchy Necklaces ensure you roll these on to prevent the over stretching of the elastic within. This will prolong the life of your jewellery.
- Bare copper and sterling silver will naturally age over time. If your piece has been sealed you may not notice any colour change initially but these metals naturally oxidise and will become darker over time. You may also find a slight colour coming off on your skin, this is nothing to worry about. With copper you may get a slightly green colour. Many believe that this is beneficial and inflammation properties, but this is not proven.
See our Delivery policy here.
See our Returns policy here
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
3 Hamptons, Park Road, Hadlow, TN11 9SR
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.