Abstract Pendant Necklace UK
Long pendant necklace UK in faux leather with four irregular shaped metal elements in satin-finished four tones of silver, gold, rose gold and gunmetal with an extendable closure. Length?
This distinctive and attractive abstract pendant necklace in UK is formed with four irregular shaped metal elements in subtle shades of silver, gold, rose gold, and gunmetal. The linked shapes are suspended from a faux leather chain. These subtle tones enable it to be worn with outfits of many different colour combinations.
The adjustable closure via an extender chain provides more flexibility and enables it to fall elegantly on different size and shapes of necklines.
The abstract pendant necklace UK radiates fashion and style and looks stunning with day wear. It sits elegantly on many different items of clothing creating a glamorous and sophisticated look. The pendant is another remarkable example of fashionable design. Throw it on with the most casual wear to transform it into glamorous and eye-catching.
Designed by our brilliantly skilled Italian brothers who have been designing exquisite jewellery UK for us for many years and which we have added to our Italian Collection.
Grace and Peony bring you this elegant necklace make it yours today. You will soon recognise it as the most valuable and versatile piece of your jewellery collection.
See more jewellery from the Italian Collection to compliment this necklace.
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELLERY
Here are a few tips that we suggest to help you keep your jewellery looking fabulous.
- Put your jewellery on after you have put on your perfume and any sprays because the chemicals found in these can cause damage to gemstone and pearls and in some cases can cause metals to oxidise.
- Ensure you take your jewellery off before bathing to avoid any water damage.
- Ensure you take your jewellery off before sleep to prevent any damage from occurring during sleep.
- When putting of stretchy necklaces ensure you roll these on to prevent the over-stretching of the elastic within. This will be prolonging the life of your jewellery.
- Bare copper and sterling silver will naturally age over time. If your piece has been sealed you may not notice any colour change initially but these metals naturally oxidise and will become darker over time. You may also find a slight colour coming off on your skin, this is nothing to worry about. With copper, you may get a slightly green colour. Many believe that this is beneficial and inflammation properties, but this is not proven.
See our Delivery Policy here.
See our Returns Policy here
|Dimensions||18 × 14 × 6 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
3 Hamptons, Park Road, Hadlow, TN11 9SR
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.