Black Crystal Multi-tone Choker Necklace
Multi-strand, black multi-tone crystal choker necklace with a stone jewel closure.
This fabulous choker is formed from thirty-three strands threaded with different tones and textures of tiny black crystals. These strands are coiled together and secured in a beautiful decorative jewelled clasp on both ends of two large stones and a number of smaller black crystals.
This black crystal multi-tone choker sits perfectly in the neckline radiating opulence and elegance. The decorative jewelled closure adds additional drama to this piece. The choker looks fabulous worn with an evening or cocktail dress but is equally stunning worn with day wear. The choker sits elegantly in any lady’s neckline creating a glamorous and sophisticated look and radiates luxury and style. The jewelled closure is secured by a loop over a large black crystal which makes it very quick and easy to put on. Throw it on with a pair of jeans to add a degree of sophistication to an otherwise casual look.
Once again the skilled Italian designers with their eye for fashion and brilliant creativity have brought us this beautiful choker which we have added to our Italian Collection.
Make a statement and add this elegant necklace to your jewellery collection today. It will undoubtedly become one of your most valuable and versatile pieces.
See more jewellery from the Italian Collection and Grace and Peony Elegance Collection to compliment this necklace.
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELLERY
Here are a few tips that we suggest to help you keep your jewellery looking fabulous.
- Put your jewellery on after you have put on your perfume and any sprays because the chemicals found in these can cause damage to gemstone and Pearls and in some cases can cause metals to oxidise.
- Ensure you take your jewellery off before bathing to avoid any water damage.
- Ensure you take your jewellery off before sleep to prevent any damage from occurring during sleep.
- When putting of stretchy Necklaces ensure you roll these on to prevent the over stretching of the elastic within. This will prolong the life of your jewellery.
- Bare copper and sterling silver will naturally age over time. If your piece has been sealed you may not notice any colour change initially but these metals naturally oxidise and will become darker over time. You may also find a slight colour coming off on your skin, this is nothing to worry about. With copper you may get a slightly green colour. Many believe that this is beneficial and inflammation properties, but this is not proven.
See our Delivery policy here.
See our Returns policy here
|Dimensions||18 × 14 × 6 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
3 Hamptons, Park Road, Hadlow, TN11 9SR
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.