Gold and Gunmetal Choker Necklace UK
Sophisticated two-tone metal elements in satin gold and gunmetal with faux leather cord Choker Necklace UK and extender chain.
This fashionable and strikingly effective satin gold and gunmetal Choker Necklace UK is formed from two-tone metal elements in satin gold and gunmetal attached on either side by a faux leather cord. The choker is closed via an adjustable metal closure extender chain which facilitates a good fit for different sized necklines allowing the choker to sit elegantly on the neck.
This gold and gunmetal Choker Necklace UK is another example of the fashionable and brilliantly designed pieces we have added to our Italian collection from our skilled Italian craftsmen who have many years experience in creating exciting new jewellery design.
This stunning, distinctive necklace will enhance a blouse, dress or suit. The unique design makes a real statement and will accentuate many different outfits. Pair it with smart evening or classic day wear.
Add this elegant choker necklace to your Jewellery collection today. It will undoubtedly become one of your most valuable and versatile pieces.
See more jewellery from the Italian Collection and to compliment this necklace.
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELLERY
Here are a few tips that we suggest to help you keep your jewellery looking at the fabulous UK.
- Put your jewellery on after you have put on your perfume and any sprays because the chemicals found in these can cause damage to gemstone and pearls and in some cases can cause metals to oxidise.
- Ensure you take your jewellery off before bathing to avoid any water damage.
- Ensure you take your jewellery off before sleep to prevent any damage from occurring during sleep.
- When putting of stretchy Necklaces ensure you roll these on to prevent the over-stretching of the elastic within. This will prolong the life of your jewellery.
- Bare copper and sterling silver will naturally age over time. If your piece has been sealed you may not notice any colour change initially but these metals naturally oxidise and will become darker over time. You may also find a slight colour coming off on your skin, this is nothing to worry about. With copper, you may get a slightly green colour. Many believe that this is beneficial and inflammation properties, but this is not proven.
See our Delivery policy here.
See our Returns policy here
|Dimensions||18 × 14 × 6 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
3 Hamptons, Park Road, Hadlow, TN11 9SR
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.