Multi-strand Beaded Choker Necklace UK
Multi-strand faux leather Beaded choker necklace UK with satin-finished oval metal beads in rose gold, gunmetal and silver and an extended chain.
This very fashionable and attractive Multi-strand Beaded Choker Necklace is formed from eight different length strands of faux leather on to which eight oval beads in rose gold, gunmetal and silver have been intermittently threaded in a very striking design. This enables the beads to fall at different levels and different positions in the neckline creating a very striking effect. The necklace UK has an extender chain which allows the choker to sit well in a variety of necklines. The resulting design is sophisticated, charming and elegant all at the same time.
It is a glamorous and stunning choker to wear with any outfit. This eye-catching piece will gently enhance any outfit and looks delightful in any neckline. Throw on this striking necklace UK at any time to add a bit of glamour and transform an otherwise ordinary outfit into something special. The choker works well with day or evening wear and even team it up with a bracelet of similar design. See the possibilities below.
This piece is brought to us Grace and Peony by Italian designers who have an eye for fashion, innovation and the creativity to bring a new dimension of charm and fashion to jewellery UK.
Make a statement and add this elegant Multi-strand Beaded Choker Necklace to your UK jewellery collection today. It will undoubtedly become one of your most valuable and versatile pieces.
See more jewellery from the Italian Collection to compliment this bracelet.
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELLERY
Here are a few tips they we suggest to help you keep your jewellery looking fabulous.
- Put your jewellery on after you have put on your perfume and any sprays because the chemicals found in these can cause damage to gemstone and pearls and in some cases can cause metals to oxidise.
- Ensure you take your jewellery off before bathing to avoid any water damage.
- Ensure you take your Necklaces off before sleep to prevent any damage from occurring during sleep.
- When putting of stretchy Necklaces ensure you roll these on to prevent the over-stretching of the elastic within. This will be prolonging the life of your jewellery.
- Bare copper and sterling silver will naturally age over time. If your piece has been sealed you may not notice any colour change initially but these metals naturally oxidise and will become darker over time. You may also find a slight colour coming off on your skin, this is nothing to worry about. With copper, you may get a slightly green colour. Many believe that this is beneficial and inflammation properties, but this is not proven.
|Dimensions||18 × 14 × 6 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
3 Hamptons, Park Road, Hadlow, TN11 9SR
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.