Pearl and Crystal Elegance Cuff
Silver-plated cuff with crystals and pearls.
This charming Pearl and Crystal Elegance Cuff is formed from a single row of crystals on a flexible narrow silver band. One end of the band is finished with a medium size pearl, while the opposite end is finished with a lovely faceted medium size off-set square crystal. The pearl and crystal sit behind one another on the wrist looking absolutely stunning in their simplicity. This combination looks very elegant on any wrist.
It is a pretty little cuff to wear with any outfit. The crystals and pearl create a subtle and attractive look. It is an eye catching piece which gently enhances any outfit. It looks delightful on any wrist. A nice little trinket to throw on at any time to add a bit of glamour. The Pearl and Crystal Elegance Cuff very easily loops around the wrist and will quickly add a little glamour to the most ordinary of outfits.
This piece is brought to us by Italian designers who have an eye for fashion, innovation and the creativity to bring a new dimension of charm and fashion to jewellery.
Make a statement and add this elegant bracelet to your jewellery collection today. It will undoubtedly become one of your most valuable and versatile pieces.
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELLERY
Here are a few tips we suggest to help you keep your jewellery looking fabulous.
- Put your jewellery on after you have put on your perfume and any sprays because the chemicals found in these can cause damage to gemstone and pearls and in some cases can cause metals to oxidise.
- Ensure you take your jewellery off before bathing to avoid any water damage.
- Ensure you take your jewellery off before sleep to prevent any damage from occurring during sleep.
- When putting of stretchy bracelets ensure you roll these on to prevent the over stretching of the elastic within. This will prolonging the life of your jewellery.
- Bare copper and sterling silver will naturally age over time. If your piece has been sealed you may not notice any colour change initially but these metals naturally oxidise and will become darker over time. You may also find a slight colour coming off on your skin, this is nothing to worry about. With copper you may get a slightly green colour. Many believe that this is beneficial and inflammation properties, but this is not proven.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
3 Hamptons, Park Road, Hadlow, TN11 9SR
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.