Sea of Blue Collar Necklace UK
Multi-strand blue, black and white glass pearl Collar Necklace UK with lobster clasp. Length 19″ (48 cms) .
This magnificent Collar Necklace UK is formed from 6 strands threaded with stunning varying shades of blue, black and white glass pearls which shine in the light. They fall in such a way that the neckline is filled with a magnificent sea of colour. The collar is closed via an easy to use lobster clasp.
It is a quality piece and is perfect for day and evening wear. Worn with blue jeans it turns a casual look into something stunning. A lovely, special item radiating luxury and style. The necklace will accentuate any outfit. It is a truly remarkable breathtaking piece of jewellery UK which will illicit many gasps of admiration.
It makes a stunning and fashionable addition to any UK Jewellery collection. Can be worn in any neckline or over a sweater or blouse making it very versatile. One cannot fail to be noticed when wearing this exquisite piece.
This multi-strand collar necklace is a real favourite. Perhaps because of the dark crystal colours – blue and black – offset by light blue and white, it can be easily worn with most colours and outfits.
Make a statement and add this elegant necklace to your jewellery collection today. It will undoubtedly become one of your most valuable and versatile pieces.
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELLERY
Here are a few tips that we suggest to help you keep your jewellery looking fabulous.
- Put your jewellery on after you have put on your perfume and any sprays because the chemicals found in these can cause damage to gemstone and pearls and in some cases can cause metals to oxidise.
- Ensure you take your jewellery off before bathing to avoid any water damage.
- Ensure you take your jewellery off before sleep to prevent any damage from occurring during sleep.
- When putting of stretchy Necklaces ensure you roll these on to prevent the over-stretching of the elastic within. This will prolong the life of your Jewellery.
- Bare copper and sterling silver will naturally age over time. If your piece has been sealed you may not notice any colour change initially but these metals naturally oxidise and will become darker over time. You may also find a slight colour coming off on your skin, this is nothing to worry about. With copper, you may get a slightly green colour. Many believe that this is beneficial and inflammation properties, but this is not proven.
See our Delivery policy here.
See our Returns policy here
|Dimensions||18 × 14 × 6 cm|
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
3 Hamptons, Park Road, Hadlow, TN11 9SR
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.