Single pearl and crystal necklace
16-inch silver coloured necklace with 12 mm pearl coloured glass bead suspended from a central bail encrusted with crystals.
This charming single pearl and Crystal Necklace UK is formed with one beautiful glass pearl bead suspended from a crystal-encrusted bail. A simple, yet glamorous piece that will complement so many outfits. The effect of the single pearl suspended from the crystal bail is quite stunning and ensures that it will capture the eye and heart of the wearer and the beholder. It has an adjustable closure, with an extender chain, which provides more flexibility and enables it to fit different size necklines.
The necklace radiates luxury and style and looks fabulous worn with an evening dress or equally stunning with day wear. It sits elegantly in the neck of many different items of clothing creating a glamorous and sophisticated look.
This piece is brought to us by Italian designers who have an eye for fashion and the creativity to bring a new dimension of charm and fashion to UK Jewellery.
Make a statement and add this elegant necklace to your jewellery collection today. It will undoubtedly become one of your most valuable and versatile pieces.
See more jewellery from the Italian Collection and Sterling Silver Simple Elegance Collection to compliment this necklace.
CARE FOR YOUR JEWELLERY
Here are a few tips they we suggest to help you keep your jewellery looking fabulous.
- Put your jewellery on after you have put on your perfume and any sprays because the chemicals found in these can cause damage to gemstone and pearls and in some cases can cause metals to oxidise.
- Ensure you take your jewellery off before bathing to avoid any water damage.
- Ensure you take your jewellery off before sleep to prevent any damage from occurring during sleep.
- When putting of stretchy Necklaces ensure you roll these on to prevent the over-stretching of the elastic within. This will prolong the life of your Necklace jewellery.
- Bare copper and sterling silver will naturally age over time. If your piece has been sealed you may not notice any colour change initially but these metals naturally oxidise and will become darker over time. You may also find a slight colour coming off on your skin, this is nothing to worry about. With copper, you may get a slightly green colour. Many believe that this is beneficial and inflammation properties, but this is not proven.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
3 Hamptons, Park Road, Hadlow, TN11 9SR
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.